Monday, October 25, 2010

Welcome to Adventures with Disney

Hello All,

This is a new blog I have decided to start because of the exciting changes coming to the Disneyland Resort over the next few years. So before, just so you all know, I am known as dlr55th on Micechat.com. I have posted some insider information based on my "sources"(i know you all love that word). So this blog will be dedicated to all the new info I receive and I will post as soon as I find out about it. This site is for up to the minute Disneyland Resort news. Expect posts every Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturdays. Tuesdays will be dedicated to Disneyland, Thursdays to Disney California Adventure(depending on other news I receive, I may also post on Disney California Adventure on Fridays as well.) And Saturdays will be dedicated to Walt Disney Company News and History. I hope you all enjoy this blog, as its a first for me so bear with me on this one. I will also randomly post Random Disney Factoids and links to Disney Related stories. Have a Magical Day!

Dlr55th

1 comment:

  1. So I guess the main thing you are going to do is track the history by date. That sounds cool. I hope you keep up to date with Disneyland and DCA as well. A lot of changes are coming to DCA right now and it's a very interesting time for Disney DCA and the Disney Theme Park Fans as this is the first time they have publicly let us see a fairly new Park get gutted (practically) and redone. Very exiting time indeed.

    ReplyDelete